FCF Fire and Electrical WA South’s electrical services division services Perth’s southern suburbs including Rockingham, Mandurah, the Peel Region, Bunbury and the entire South West of Western Australia.
Our Electrical Services Division can tackle all your electrical requirements, including:
- Supply, installation and maintenance of all your commercial and industrial electrical systems
- We manage all aspects of emergency lighting installation, maintenance and repairs
- Electrical test & tag services
- Interior and exterior lighting maintenance
- We offer 24/7 on-call service
- A cloud based equipment maintenance database.
Electrical faultfinding and testing
Did You Know?
The Occupational Safety and Health Act 1984 (OSH Act) requires electrical equipment at workplaces to be safe and not expose workers to hazards. As prescribed by the Occupational Safety and Health Regulations 1996 (the OSH regulations), the person having control of a workplace or access to that workplace, i.e. employer, self-employed person, main contractor, must ensure that all portable plug-in electrical equipment and residual current devices (RCDs) at the workplace are safe and appropriately inspected, tested and maintained by a competent person.
We provide a test and tag service to all workplaces.
24 Hour Emergency Call-out Service
Our team is on call 24 hours a day to keep your business running.
Get in Touch
Call 1300 323 753 or email us today to discuss all your fire and electrical servicing requirements.
Click here to learn more about our Fire Protection Services.